SUN has a placement cell to look after students Industrial Training, Placement / Campus Interview etc. functioning with the following objectives:
- To keep track of the current status of our ex-students and to record and maintain their needs and comments.
- To create and maintain a data-bank on profiles of our present students.
- To build and maintain good relations with the industry, inviting hotel groups for campus interviews, getting feedback on our student’s performance etc.
- To keep track of all advertisements related to the Industry and communicating them to the concerned students
- To organize personality development programs, inviting industry experts for visiting the campus etc.
- To assist our students in getting vocational training and our outgoing students in placement.
Currently the employment opportunities in the industry are extremely good and the work situation allows room for development and diversification. Leading hotels, catering companies and multinational companies in the country conduct on – campus interviews every year and many bright students have several offers to choose from.
Some of the Organizations where our students are working and undergoing training: